"Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life." --Herbert Otto

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Parents Nite Out!

Ray had a great but simple idea. We should sometimes go out WITHOUT the kids. Good thought, sometimes difficult to accomplish. Anyway, Saturday night when I got off work, Ray had everything arranged. Ray's mom watched the kids while we went bowling with some friends. Our friend Tina and her fiance Sean, my brother Dustin and another friend of ours named Vanessa came with us. I had my first Long Island Iced Tea. It was pretty good, but strong, I only needed one drink! Anyway, I rarely drink, so though I wasn't drunk, everything was extremely funny. So this is why people like to drink! It was a blast. I told Ray we need to do this at least once a month. Here's some pics:


No comments: