"Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life." --Herbert Otto

Saturday, January 19, 2008

LOVELY HUSBAND AND JOYFUL KIDS

Haven't had time to blog in a while. But I just wanted to put down a few of my thoughts before I forgot about them.



The other day I was running late for work. I barely had time to jump in the shower, never mind eat lunch or dry my hair! But as I rushed to my bedroom after showering, in walks Ray with a plate full of food and a hairdryer in his hand. I sat on the bed and ate my lunch while Ray dried my hair. That, my friends, is one of the many reasons why I love my husband!

On another note...my kids also bring joy to my life. The other day my friend Jenny and her kids were at our house. We all had dinner together and just hung out, watching tv, playing toys, listening to music, checking myspace...when out of nowhere Malachi stops to ask me, "Mom, is this a party?" The little comments like these just melt my heart. He was having so much fun with our friends that it seemed like a party to him. I am glad that our regular family life with it's friendships and activities are so exciting and fulfilling for him.

Thank you God for my family!!!

No comments: