"Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life." --Herbert Otto

Sunday, August 12, 2007

What the heck is a blog?

My husband asked me, "What the heck is a blog anyway?" I tried to explain it was an online journal, a place to post thoughts, pictures, etc. He responded by saying it has the right title, it's just a bunch of "blahg, blahg, blahg". Ha, ha! He's so funny.

Anyway, I heard a song today that I haven't heard in a long time but it brought me to tears. I don't know the artist or the name of the song. But it is one of the most beautiful love songs I have ever heard. The chorus goes:

If you get there before I do,
Don't give up on me,
I'll be there when my chores are through,
I don't know how long I'll be,
But I'm not gonna let you down,
Darling, wait and see,
Between now and then,
Until I see you again,
I'll be loving you,
Love,
Me

Well that's all for now!

No comments: