"Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life." --Herbert Otto

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Slip N Slide

Ahhh...childhood memories! I remember loving my slip n slide when I was a kid. Of course the one we had only had enough room for one kid to slide at a time. Now there are deluxe versions! We bought one at Walmart that has room for three kids to slide at once. We took it over to Grandma Rachel's house and had a blast! Jada was a little scared at first but soon gained her confidence. Samara tried and tried but never did make it to the end of the slide. And afterwards, all of them had redness and little scrapes on their tummies! Ouch!

After dark, everyone dried off and went inside where Nehemiah and I were transformed into "horsies" that took all the kids on rides.
The kids sang "Lord I Lift Your Name on High" and "This Little Light of Mine" for Grandma. She loved it!
It was a great day!

No comments: